ASC is an accredited independent field contractor having been of service to a number of management companies, corporations, and individual investors. Our inspections can be with a standard ASC form of information which exceeds all inspection industry standards, as well as, a specifically designed program scope to accomplish any desired form of verification. Our information is in a detailed form that can be used as an outline to initiate property deferred maintenance program formats. I would look forward to the opportunity to speak with you about how I can help with your intentions. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you choose ASC to inspect your property investment:
- Experience! Wally has been part of the Colorado Springs construction, building component and real estate marketplace for over 35 years. He brings his experience of being a real estate agent as well as property manager to every job he undertakes. As an industry 'insider', Wally can provide insights on home, multi family, and commercial inspections that go beyond the normal inspections you may have seen from others in the past.
- Knowledge. As a client of ASC, you'll have the best education on the status of your real estate assets. You'll learn about the existing conditions and the most equitable means and options to make an informed decision. We regularly work with sellers in market presentations and with buyers who use our information for contract negotiating or future deferred maintenance.
- Accessability. Throughout the inspection and documentation process, you will receive unprecedented level of relevant documentation. Our candid communication will help you gain needed insights into a situation.
- Dependability We work with others the way we'd like to be treated. Our conduct exceeds all service industry operational standards. As well, ASC can be an experienced extension of your company's needs as a long distance provider of information.
- Professionalism. ASC holds to the highest self-imposed business standards and has a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. All inspection documentation prepared by ASC is thorough, detailed, readable and reliable. With ASC you'll find one of the most comprehensive and understandable reports available in the county.
- Project Facilitation ASC has worked with regional and national banks, real estate lawyers, brokers, mortgage and title companies, architects as well a lenders and management companies. Let us handle your information needs in the regions of Colorado while key staff members stay in ofice. Our property inspection-information system can be tailored to your home/commercial/business investment opportunity to meet your specific needs; including a Certified Environmental Phase I or Transaction Site Assessment service.
ASC has the knowledge and experience that can give you both an advantage in real estate negotiation and help to manage deferred maintenance costs for your real estate assets in the current economic environment.
ASC Property Inspection-Information Systems
Your property inspection specialist!
We Come To You | 803 West Cucharras Street
Colorado Springs 80905
firstname.lastname@example.org | 719.684.0175
Serving; Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Woodland Park, Black Forest, Fountain,
Widefield, Manitou Springs,
Monument and Glen Eagle in Colorado
home | services for buyers | services for sellers | commercial services | inspection checklist
testimonials | asset management | what does a home inspection cost: Military Discount | Links
contact us | about us