Colorado’s vast land riches of unseen property have Farms and Ranches of many categories; personal-working, as well as, for business. ASC is here for the Sellers’,or Buyers’ position, to verify existing situations through the inspection-reporting process of the residence as well as those pertinent out-buildings, set for their purpose. Keeping in mind that properties in this category are conceptually unalike, ASC works with client’s, as a One Source Property Information System, to address both general and specific parts of desired confirmation(s). Saying that, the party to the transaction, or service has the additional options of reporting to; *Well Flow Verification, *Residence Radon Testing and most any other personal property substantiation looked-for.
*Our Real Estate Services Will Not Be Matched!
There are a vast number of circumstances that can arise for a seller as the result of a buyers’ property inspection. For that reason an ASC sellers' inspection should definitely be considered. The benefit of this Sellers' service is, generally, not thought of. Then, as a homeowner, we will find ourselves in the need of qualified and trusted assistance to complete the terms asked of us while initiating or completing the transaction. If you are near or afar, Assisted Services Co, Inc. is the service that will view and respond to your situation, for you, with your specific circumstance(s).
• The purpose of scheduling the ASC sellers' home inspection before listing your property is for your own benefit. With the minimal cost of an ASC sellers' inspection, you will receive a professionally structured-proactive approach to work with. Solving as many issues as possible, to update your home, by following the ASC summary report page will, from your original home investment, surely help you establish and sell at the best market price possible, with little buyer resistance, if any. Hire ASC Property Inspections for a property inspection specialist you can trust to give the best results.
If you have made the decision to sell your property, but you haven’t formally made it available for your marketplace, then a professional residential or commercial inspection in Colorado Springs or the surrounding service areas by ASC will give you a positive and organized approach for preparing to sell your property in a competitive marketplace. This portion of our commercial and home inspection service can also be performed as an owners' property maintenance inspection,as well as when preparing for a lenders refinance program, an appraisal, or other types of real property review formalities.
Maintenance Inspections: Generally, major problems and extensive financial burdens can be avoided by the routine 3rd party evaluation of your home's main components and systems. ASC can help you prioritize any necessary maintenance and repairs to help ensure your home will not fall into deterioration and disrepair during your occupancy. Call about this customized property owners inspection program by ASC. We want you to be present during our inspection. Our professional home review process and discussion prior to listing your property will be objective, but from the ASC buyer's Inspection Checklist perspective, which will help you as a seller prepare to enter the real estate marketplace informed of the following:
- A clear understanding of your property's actual deferred maintenance condition is something the buyer’s inspector will be critical of. Our Sellers' inspection system report will give you more control in deciding the type of repair and costs that you feel are suitable, or within your financial means as you prepare your home for the sale. Based on our reported information and conversations, you may decide to list some conditions on/in the property "as is", however you'll be in a better position to prioritize your update and repair choices with our service.
• In this competitive marketplace our reporting will enable you to take action prior to listing so that your well-maintained property and home will attract an "offer to buy" quickly.
• Likewise, the benefit of having identified and resolved any number of issues prior to listing your home, you can list the house or property condition with the Sellers’ Disclosure form AND document all repairs you have made for your broker. This type of proactive preparedness should enhance your property's favorability in a buyer's market. You will find that some of the items that could have been a sticky point in an offer-contract negotiation, if not attended too, will have been dealt with before becoming an issue to your selling price!
• By having thorough sellers' home inspections from ASC and taking appropriate action, you will increase buyer confidence, thereby potentially avoiding much of the over-stressing actions, time delays and repair costs that negotiations typically create before a sale will close.
• Your report will include documentation of the status of all grounds, roofing, structural and mechanical systems as well as cleaning, cosmetic and curb appeal issues. The summary section of the sellers' inspection report will include recommended health or welfare issues and this section is intended for use as a checklist to gather costs to then prioritize and complete those repairs as they may apply to your strategy.
A Clients Testimonial:I recently sold my property, and we're all aware that the negotiating process can be a difficult and stressful time for the seller. I was fortunate enough to cross paths with Wally Kunstmann (ASC Property Inspections), and having Wally oversee the attention to resolving the numerous property issues that surfaced during the buyers inspection was a "peace of mind" that was openly welcome while I tried closing the property deal. I was out of state and unable to personally handle several property maintenance issues that could have compromised the real estate deal, and Wally always ensured that my needs were met, and that I never had reason to worry about the job not getting done. I should have had Wally preform his service prior to listing my property.Wally's professionalism and a tireless approach towards a client's success are just a few of the traits that I found to be important and beneficial towards the objective of selling my property. The sense of trust that Wally brings to the table is something that is truly lacking in today's world. If you're searching for a highly qualified Property Inspector/Maintenance Coordinator, then I recommend Wally Kunstmann as your representative to ensure that your home's maintenance issues are identified and professionally resolved."
Salvatore A. Bono, Chandler, Arizona
ASCs' Sellers’ Real Estate Inspection-Reporting Process is a visual examination, of property,structural conditions and cycled operatingmechanicals at the time of our service.It is conducted on behalf of the Seller. Our processes are given with care and good communication, exceeding all industry standards, to bring existing property conditions to the attention of a seller, from a 3rd party perspective, in an organized form. The ASC report is the exclusive property of the seller and is not transferable. It includes a report summary section that should be used as a checklist for item completion options. We encourage the seller to review the verified information with their Real Estate Professional. The Broker can then correlate the property’sstanding within that neighborhood’s marketplace, and render a Broker Price Opinion (BPO), to thereby establish arealisticmarketable price for the Sellers’ property.
ASC Property Inspections © All Rights Reserved.